APS Promo Eventi
APS Promo Eventi is a non-profit association, as well as a body officially authorized by the Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Forestry of the Italian Republic. Refinement, tradition and professionalism are offered by APS Promo Eventi through the organization and promotion of various types of events in Italy and abroad, aimed at promoting Sardinian companies in the agri-food sector, in the tourism and hospitality sector.
Over the years, from 2016 to the present, but even earlier through other forms of association, APS Promo Eventi has excelled in the organization of numerous events.
- Cagliari International Wine&Food Festival (international wine event and food and wine promotion).
- National wine competition “Vermentino” (First and only competition on the vine Vermentino officially authorized by the Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry)
Fairs in Sardinia around Europe (Warsaw, Berlin, London, Vienna, Marseille, Copenhagen, Milan, Valencia) designing and implementing several private workshops reserved only for operators in the sector.
- Social projects, in 2016 and 2017, using the funds made available by the Fondazione di Sardegna, the “Maestri Birrai” (Brewers Masters) project was carried out, through which a scholarship worth €3,000 was awarded for the training of professionals in preparation for work placement for disadvantaged and unemployed young people.
- Press tour to promote the territory of collaboration with the Chamber of Commerce of Cagliari, the Department of Tourism of the Region of Sardinia, many journalists specialized in the food and wine sector, of major newspapers such as Gamberorosso International, Decanter and the International Academy Epulae, to name a few.
- Collaborations with the main Consortia for the protection of the Sardinia region: Consortium for the protection of Carignano del Sulcis, Consortium for the protection of Vermentino di Gallura DOCG.
- Important and concrete partnerships with FASI which coordinates and manages the activities of the Circolo dei Sardi nel Mondo and the Fernando Santi Institute, through the selection of the most representative companies on the regional scene in the world.
Many of the activities listed above will be replicated in 2019/2020 both nationally and internationally, through a dense agenda and formats that will be progressively enriched and embellished with further collaborations.
In this regard, APS Promo Eventi has been entrusted by a group of companies (20) in the agri-food sector with the organization of promotional meetings in the European Union.
For October 2019 Brussels was identified as the target city for this purpose. The search for an exclusive location of absolute strategic importance and among the objectives to achieve this goal. The format provides for the presence of a Sardinian chef who canwith its culinary proposals to enhance the taste of excellence and regional traditions.
In close collaboration, an enogastronome will guide those present through a sensory journey of matching with the wines and spirits of the companies that are part of the company.
The companies involved in this type of mission, are always present and represented by their owners, sales managers and export managers, so as to ensure a concrete communication of their core business.